CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 27, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged which basically means I now have to write 7 interesting things about myself. Now I know everyone is so eager to read about my weird interests.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger. Post the rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself (random and weird)
3. Tag 7 friends
4. Leave a comment letting them know they've been "tagged."

1. My favorite pastime - Reading. I can read for hours. Especially a good book.
2. My weakness is o'm told i can't perticipate in a sports event.
3. I love the smell of baby powder.
4. I enjoy watching anything on the Food channel although my favorite is Rachael Ray and Barefoot contessa.
5. I do not enjoy to watch baseball (i'd rather be playing)
6. I enjoy lots and lots of friends. I love seeing action movies with my friend Colton
7. Definite favorite food is Barbeque, I'm a meat boy!!!


Now I tag:
Alissa
Amy
Gi Gi
Granna
Easterwood
Mom
Landry

0 comments: