CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 27, 2008

The TAKS Test

This Wednesday is... The TAKS Test!!!
I think i'm ready!!! i was the first 100 on the practice TAKS last week!!! I hope I pass this test!!!
I'm so glad it's almost summer!!! I have all my bingo's made and I'm working on the " series of unfortunate events". I read the first one 2 days ago it was good!!! Our teacher said school would be pretty relaxed after the TAKS. So all I have to do is survive this week and then we can relax and just wait till summer!!! 26 days till summer and we only have to go to school for 20 more days!!!

2 comments:

Carter said...

You will do great on the TAKS test - it is scary that school is almost over - I am not ready yet...

Mrs. C

Amy Meek said...

I didn't know your blog address, now I do. You will do great tomorrow!!!